Links & Resources
- Cedar Ridge Plantation Photo Gallery
- Quality Deer Management Association – The Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) is a non-profit wildlife conservation organization dedicated to ensuring a high-quality and sustainable future for white-tailed deer and white-tailed deer hunting.
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources – All residents born after June 30, 1979, must successfully complete a hunter education course that is approved by the Department of Natural Resources before a hunting license can be obtained. In addition, students learn about hunting ethics, hunter/landowner relations and basic conservation and wildlife management principles.
- The National Wild Turkey Federation is a grassroots, nonprofit organization with 584,000 members in 50 states, Canada, Mexico and 14 other foreign countries. It supports scientific wildlife management on public, private and corporate lands as well as wild turkey hunting as a traditional North American sport.
- Quail Unlimited® is a membership-based organization that was founded in 1981 to battle the problem of dwindling quail populations and declining wildlife habitat and is the oldest national, nonprofit conservation organization dedicated to the wise management of America’s wild quail. They also work with farmers and landowners to encourage them to use wildlife-friendly practices and frequently provide monetary incentives as part of their local program.
- Ducks Unlimited conserves, restores and manages wetlands and associated habitats for North America’s waterfowl. These habitats also benefit other wildlife and people. The vision of Ducks Unlimited is to protect and conserve wetlands sufficient to fill the skies with waterfowl today, tomorrow and forever.